Ambient Weather WEATHERBRIDGE Universal WIFI IP Ethernet Server for Weather Stations
Ambient Weather has been offering gateway appliances that send a multitude of wireless weather sensed data to networks like WeatherUnderground.com since 2007. The WeatherBridge is the latest gateway appliance offered by Ambient Weather.
Internet Protocol or IP Network Weather Stations update weather servers real-time, providing up to the second data without the use of a PC. There are no networking fees. Perfect for low consumption requirements, remote monitoring applications, or weather station owners that do not want to leave their PC on 24/7. WiFi allows you the freedom to move your display console anywhere in your home or office while still reporting to the internet.
Simply plug the WeatherBridge data logger into your weather station console or data logger, and connect to your router via Ethernet cable or WiFi (weather stations and loggers are sold separately). Within minutes, you'll see your weather data live on the Internet.
Compatible Weather Stations:
- Ambient Weather WS-1080, WS-1090, WS-2080, WS-2090 and WS-2095 (requires optional #F4U021BT 2.0 USB Hub)
- Ambient Weather WS-1200-IP, WS-1400-IP, and ObserverIP devices.
- AcuRite 0125, 0135, and 01525 (requires optional #F4U021BT 2.0 USB Hub)
- AcuRite Internet-Bridge
- Davis Instruments VantagePro, VantagePro2 and VantageVue, requires:
- 6510USB (PC) WeatherLink Data Logger + #F4U021BT 2.0 USB Hub, or:
- 6520 (Mac) WeatherLink Data Logger + #F4U021BT 2.0 USB Hub, or:
- 6510SER (PC Serial) WeatherLink Data Logger + USB converter, or:
- 6555 (IP) WeatherLink Data Logger
- Fine Offset WH-1080, WH-2080, WS-2090, WS-2095, WH-3080 (requires optional #F4U021BT 2.0 USB Hub)
- Honeywell / Meade TE923, TE827, TE821, DV928, Hideki, Mebus, IROX (requires optional #F4U021BT 2.0 USB Hub)
- Oregon Scientific WMR-88, WMR-100, WMR-200, WMRS-200, WMR-300 (requires optional #F4U021BT 2.0 USB Hub)
- Peet Bros: Ultimeter 100/800/2000/2100/II (requires optional #U209-000-R USB to Serial Adapter)
- Rainwise MKIII Series (requires serial data logger from Rainwise and USB to serial converter)
- WeatherFlow AIR and SKY stations
Connect to Ambient Weather Network, Wunderground.com, and other weather services:
The WeatherBridge converts your weather station into an internet ready device and streams weather data real time (approximately 3 second updates) to the WeatherUnderground.com Website, the best website for collecting and storing real-time personal weather station data.
The WeatherBridge is an entire Linux computer built into a compact 3.5 x 2.5 x 1.0" package. Avoid the high operating costs and low reliability of connecting to a PC.
The WeatherBridge is WIFI enabled, allowing you to free up your console to place anywhere in your home or business where WIFI is available.
A web interface provides password protection, programming, networking, and real-time data.
The low power module provides up to the second data analysis using Weather Underground's Rapid Fire Technology. Data is archived on Weather Underground and can be imported into excel or database applications. Live XML weather feeds provide easy television, radio and web integration.
Reports outdoor temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, barometric pressure, rainfall and UV, and calculated parameters, such as dew point, heat index, wind chill and rain rate.
Connect to online weather networks around the world using the Ambient Weather WEATHERBRIDGE, find details below, linked to the product page, or order now using the drop down menus above taking advantage of the discounted price:
- Ambient Weather Network
- Weather Underground
- WeatherForYou (also known as PWSweather)
- UK MetOffice WOW
- Citizen Weather Observer Program (CWOP)
- Open Weather Map
- Weather Cloud
- Meteoagro Net
- Meteoplug Cloud Graphing
- Home Weather Station
- Local Dashboard
- WSWIN Data Feed
- MeteoMap Cloud
- USB 2.0 Hub: Most weather station consoles support USB 1.2. Add the USB-Hub (#F4U021BT) to convert to USB 2.0.
- USB to Serial Converter:If your weather station console is serial, add the Serial to USB adaptor(#U209-000-R) to convert to USB 2.0.
*Note: WeatherBridge communicates directly to the WeatherLink software (PC only).