Davis Instruments 6250 Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station
6250 - Davis Instruments introduces the all new Vantage Vue™ weather station, combining Davis' legendary reliability and toughness into a station that’s easy to install and use. Vantage Vue is fully featured, highly accurate and affordably priced. It has frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio technology, wireless transmission up to 1,000 feet (300 m), weather updates every 2 ½ seconds, a glow-in-the-dark user friendly keypad, on-screen data graphing and numerous other useful features.
Made in the USA, the Vantage Vue includes a sleek but tough outdoor sensor array and a distinctive LCD console. Its unique Weather Center function provides additional information on each weather variable. In addition, Davis has made the Vantage Vue radio-compatible with their flagship Vantage Pro2 weather stations so you can mix-and-match most components!
Vantage Vue gives you all the weather data you need. You'll see current weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point and rainfall. You'll also get weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more. Vantage Vue also boasts the innovative Weather Center button that displays additional data on weather variables for today and over the last 25 days.
Note: Mounting pole not included, but we have the most complete mounting solutions anywhere.
Moonrise & Moonset
Sunrise & Sunset
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity
- Displays wind speed, wind direction, highest wind gust and wind chill
- Displays heat index and dew point
- Displays rainfall and rain rate
- Displays time, sunrise and sunset and moon phase
- Updates every 2.5 seconds (up to 10x faster than the competition)
- Records wind speed as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Records indoor temperature from 32 to 140 degrees F
- Solar-powered with stored energy backup
- Sealed electronics in the integrated sensor suite provide protection against the elements
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad for night viewing and domed buttons for better feel
- Easy-to-read and use, backlit LCD screen at 3 x 4.38"
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for reliable data transmission
- 50 on-screen graphs for comparing current and past weather
- 22 alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, possible flooding and more
- Optional WeatherLink software for extensive weather analysis and data storage
- US version
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data transmission
- Shows wind speed as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additional analyses
Console: 8" x 8" x 4" (203mm x 203mm x 101mm)
LCD Display: 3" x 4 3/8" (80mm x 110mm)
Integrated Sensor Suite: 18.25" x 7.25" x 15.25" (464mm x 184mm x 387mm)