Do you want to share live weather conditions with your friends, family, and neighbors? How about comparing your hyperlocal weather conditions to what was forecasted by your favorite weather media? Enhance your Weather Station reporting in living color by adding the Ambient Weather WC-FMWAC2K Wi-Fi Weather Camera.
UPDATE: As of October 21st, 2021, this camera will no longer be supported by Weather Underground due to their service retirement of all cameras on their platform. In response to their camera service retirement, ambientweather.net PC users can now connect FTP/URL-enabled cameras.
Ambient Weather WC-FMWAC2K Wi-Fi Weather Camera Overview
The Ambient Weather WC-FMWAC2K is not just another consumer-grade Wi-Fi camera. Our 2K / 4MP Outdoor Waterproof Wi-Fi Camera is designed to capture images and transmit them directly to your ambientweather.net dashboard for posting or sharing.
- Ultra HD 4MP (2304x1536) display resolution with 6X digital zoom at 20fps, wide field of view up to 112 degrees viewing angle
- IP66 Weatherproof & 66ft Night Vision: With 30pcs infrared LEDs, the camera can capture clear images in the darkness, and the night vision distance is up to 66ft
- Alexa Compatible with APP & Firmware upgraded
- System Requirements: o Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7,8,10; (Mac OS coming soon)
- Browser: Microsoft IE9 and above version, Edge; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome; Apple Safari.
- Storage: Supports max 128G Micro SD card, local and FTP storage
Advantages of Connecting a Camera to Ambientweather.net
- View your weather conditions, not just the weather data while you're away. Keeping an eye on the weather is one thing but having an eye on the weather when you're not home is another. An Internet-connected Wi-Fi camera can be used to keep a constant watchful eye over your property or give you quick access to your conditions from the comfort of your couch.
- Share your weather data and images with friends, family, and neighbors on ambientweather.net. AmbientWeather.net is an online platform and social network of weather enthusiasts. By sharing your images, you can contribute to the larger weather community and help others analyze the conditions in their area.
How to Add a Weather Camera to Your Ambientweather.net Account
- Log onto ambientweather.net
- Click on Devices
- Select Add WeatherCam
- Enter the FTP information for your camera
Is it time to bring your backyard weather to life? With the Ambient Weather WC-FMWAC2K Wi-Fi Weather Camera, you can do just that. This device allows for a personal point-of-view on local forecasted conditions. Check out our website today for more information about what this product has to offer.