Recall Web Form for WR-333, WR-334 Weather Radios
About the Product Recall
Ambient Weather, in coordination with the Consumer Safety Product Commission (CPSC), is conducting a voluntary recall of the WR-333 and WR-334 Weather Radios, and providing a refund based on the purchase price.
Please review the recall notice for the WR-333 and WR-334 Weather Radios.
- Fill out the form below. If you are unable to fill out this form, please call us toll-free at 877-413-8800 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. MT.
- You will receive an email confirmation with a UPS return shipping label within 10 business days (two weeks). Please make a note of the UPS Tracking Number.
- Print the label, affix to the outside of the box, and package the radio with all of the included accessories. Leave the battery in the radio. Include the original receipt in the box to receive your exact refund amount.
How to Print a UPS Label...
- Drop off the package at any facility where UPS picks up.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your refund check to arrive.
Please include a copy of your receipt in the return package to receive your exact refund amount. In the event you are unable to produce a receipt, the file below itemizes the average price paid for the WR-333 and WR-334 weather radios and accompanying accessories. To receive credit for the accessories, they must be included in the return package:
The WR-333 and WR-334 radios are red and black and measure about 8 inches wide by 4 inches tall by 2 inches deep. “Ambient Weather,” “AM/FM/Weather Band Radio” and “NOAA Weather Radio” are printed in white lettering on the front of the radio. The radios have a black crank handle on the back, an antenna on the top, a single LED flashlight on the left side, a clip on the right side and a cable to charge a smart phone. Model number WR-333 or WR-334 is printed in the owner’s manual.