Ambient Weather WH31PF Wireless Waterproof Floating Pool and Spa Thermometer for WS-1550-IP, WS-1965, WS-2000, WS-2902B, WS-2902C, WS-2902D, WS-3000, WS-5000 and ObserverIP Series Weather Station
8-Channel Wireless Waterproof Floating Pool Thermometer for Ambient Weather Stations. Connects to AmbientWeather.net. The WH31PF is sealed from the factory and includes batteries that last up to 3 years. There is no other maintenance. This sensor is designed to be replaced every 2-3 years.
- Buy 2 for $54.99 each and save 9%
The WH31PF is waterproof, wireless and floats on the surface of the water. The sensor communicates with many Ambient Weather Stations (WS-1550-IP, WS-2000, WS-2902B, WS-2902C, WS-3000, WS-5000) via 915 MHz. When used with one of the above connected weather stations the WH31PF data can be monitored on AmbientWeather.net where you can setup text/email alerts for different conditions.
Perfect for ponds, tanks, and any other fluid based applications.
Important Note: The WH31PF is designed to float. If the WH31PF is used under a cover and the sensor is constantly submerged, the additional pressure will lead to premature failure. Moisture will enter the sensor compartment and cause sensor failure.
If you use a pool or spa cover, we suggest ordering the WH31P probed sensor instead.
Benefits of a sealed pool sensor:
- batteries included
- no maintenance
- no condensation build up in the housing
- no corrosion or leaking from high humidity levels
- Floating pool and spa thermometer with LCD display
- Eight channel selectable switch. Shares same channels as WH31E and WH31P.
- Line of sight wireless transmission (in open air): 300 feet under ideal conditions, 100 feet under most conditions.
- Frequency: 915 MHz
- Update Rate: 60 seconds.
- Sensor: Internal AA, sealed alkaline battery (non-replaceable)
- Power Consumption:
- Battery life: 24-36 months with regular use (extend the battery life by turning unit off when not in use)
- Extend battery life by turning off the sensor when not in use by pressing and holding the button on the bottom of the unit (Figure 2) for 10 seconds. Power the sensor up again by pressing and holding the button for 3-5 seconds.
- Dimensions (LxWxH):: 6.1" x 2.5" x 2.5"
- Range: -40 to 140° F
- Accuracy: +/- 1° F
- Resolution: 0.1° F
Visit our support page for FAQ's and more.