Ambient Weather WH31E Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensor for WS-1550-IP, WS-2000, WS-2902, WS-1965, WS-3000, WS-5000 and ObserverIP Series Weather Station
- Buy 2 for $25.99 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for $24.99 each and save 9%
- Buy 7 for $23.99 each and save 13%
The WH31/WH31E features eight channel dip switches for multi-channel and degF/degC display. The WH31E replaces the WH31B.
This sensor has a IPX4 water resistance rating.
Accessory for the ObserverIP, WS-2000, WS-2902, WS-1965, WS-3000, WS-3000-X3, WS-3000-X5, WS-0265 and WS-5000 (total of 8 sensors).
Includes Radio Controlled Clock (RCC) receiver.
Features of the Ambient Weather WH31E
- LCD display
- Suspension eye for easy mounting
- Outdoor temperature range: lithium batteries: -40°F to 140°F
- Outdoor temperature range: non-lithium batteries: -4°F to 140°F
- Dip switch selectable remote channels
- Monitors temperature in up to 8 remote locations
- Transmission range of up to 300 feet line of sight (100 feet under most conditions)
- Frequency: 915 MHz
- Update Rate: 60 seconds
- Sensor Dimensions (LxHxW): 4.75 x 1.5 x 0.6 in
- Power requirements: Remote Sensor - 2 x AA (not included)
- The WH31E can be used indoor and outdoor, but if used outdoor, it needs to be protected. Although the sensor is weatherproof, it is best to mount in a well-protected area, such as an eve or in an enclosure like the Ambient Weather WH31-SRS Temperature and Humidity Solar Radiation Shield.
Visit our support page for FAQ's and more.