Ambient Weather WH31P Water Proof Probe Temperature Sensor for WS-1550-IP, WS-1965, WS-2000, WS-2902B, WS-2902C, WS-3000, WS-5000 and ObserverIP Series Weather Station
- Buy 2 for $25.99 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for $24.99 each and save 9%
- Buy 7 for $23.99 each and save 13%
Note: TheWH31P sensor is not a stand-alone device and requires a WS-2902B (or greater revision), WS-1965, WS-2000 or WS-5000 weather station to view and upload the data to our cloud hosting service at AmbientWeather.net.
Accessory for the ObserverIP, WS-1965, WS-2000, WS-2902B, WS-2902C, WS-3000, WS-3000-X3, WS-3000-X5, WS-0265 and WS-5000 (total of 8 sensors).
The remote sensor includes a 10-foot waterproof probe, ideal for measuring any wet temperature medium, including water, soil, refrigerators, and freezers. This sensor has an IPX4 water resistance rating.
The probed sensor has a low thermal mass and responds quickly to temperature changes.
- The WH31P can be used indoors and outdoors, but if used outdoors, it needs to be protected. Although the sensor is weatherproof, it is best to mount it in a well-protected area, such as an eve or in an enclosure like the Ambient Weather WH31-SRS Temperature and Humidity Solar Radiation Shield.
- 10' water-proof probed thermometer
- LCD display
- Suspension eye for easy mounting
- Outdoor temperature range: lithium batteries: -40°F to 140°F
- Outdoor temperature range: non-lithium batteries: -4°F to 140°F
- Dip switch selectable remote channels
- Monitors temperature in up to 8 remote locations
- Transmission range of up to 300 feet line of sight (100 feet under most conditions)
- Frequency: 915 MHz
- Update Rate: 60 seconds
- Sensor Dimensions (LxHxW): 4.75 x 1.5 x 0.6 in
- Power requirements:
- Remote Sensor - 2 x AA (not included)
Visit our support page for FAQ's and more.