Ambient Weather WS-1550-IP Smart Wireless Weather Station with Remote Monitoring and Alerts
WS-1550-IP - Smart, powerful and inexpensive, the WS-1550 Smart Weather Station receives wireless signals from up to 9 different sources and publishes this information locally and remotely. The Ambient Weather WS-1550 is a comprehensive local and remote monitoring package with free cloud hosting services at AmbientWeather.net.
- Buy 2 for $155.99 each and save 9%
- Buy 3 for $150.99 each and save 12%
The Ambient Weather WS-1550-IP Smart Weather Station with Remote Monitoring measures and logs wind speed, direction, rainfall, temperature, humidity, UV and Solar Radiation from the outdoor sensor array. Data transmits wirelessly (915 MHz RF) up to 300' line of sight range (100' under most conditions, with the exception of metal barriers). Supports both imperial and metric units of measure, offers calibration for all measured parameters, and high and low alarm conditions with audible alert.
The weather station combines reliability, easy installation and dual wireless technology. The menu based multi-screen display includes NIST internet time server synchronization, real-time internet weather publishing by Ambientweather.net or Wunderground.com (optional), and encrypted WiFi transmission. The graphs detailed trends for barometer, temperature, and humidity on the bright, color display.
The sensor array features a pagoda thermo-hygrometer radiation shield with passive aspiration for the upmost accuracy, a bubble level for plumb installation, and a solar panel.
Includes DC adapter. Sensor array includes adaptive mount that can fit any pole between 1 and 2" diameter. Display console not required/included.
- Outdoor Temperature Sensor Range: -40 to 149°F
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10 to 99%
- Solar Radiation (Light) Range: 0 to 200,000 Lux
- UV Range: 0 to 15
- Rain Range: 0 to 394 in.
- Wind Direction Range: 0 - 360ş
- Wind Speed Range: 0 to 100 mph (operational)
Optional Add-ons (Sold Separately):
- Indoor sensor WH32B can be integrated to measure barometric pressure, humidity, and temperature. Supports up to eight additional WH31 Thermo-Hygrometer Sensors.
- Display consoles WS-1900-CONSOLE, WS-2902A-CONSOLE can be used in place of or in addition to computer, phone, or tablet
Weather Station Features
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed, wind direction, temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, UV and solar radiation
- Solar powered with battery backup
- 915 MHz RF wireless transmission with 300' line of sight range (100' under most conditions, with the exception of metal barriers)
- 60 second updates on AmbientWeather.net. 16 second updates on Wunderground.com
- Calibration for all measured parameters except WH32 Channels 1-8
- NIST time synchronization from Internet with Auto DST
- Low battery indicators
- Mobile friendly and responsive web design looks great on any phone, tablet, laptop or desktop
- App not required. Simply view in your web browser and bookmark on your home screen. Saves memory and bandwidth
- Customizable Dashboard Displays Dials, Gauges, Graphs and Text Reports
- Send email or text alerts for high and low conditions for every parameter. Send multiple alerts for the same parameter
- Monitors both indoor and outdoor conditions
- Includes handy timeline for tracking alert history
- Supports IFTTT, Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- API for Programmers
- Share feature for friends and family. Embedded share feature for website owners
- The most popular personal weather station (PWS) hosting service in the world
- Free 'cloud based' service
- Real-time Streaming Updates
- Weather Station Google Mapping
- Historical data archiving (daily, monthly, yearly and custom)
- WeatherCam integration with time lapse video and daily archiving (weathercams sold separately)
Temperature Sensor Range: -40 to 149 °F
Temperature Accuracy: ± 2 °F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °F
Humidity Range: 10 to 99%
Humidity Accuracy: ± 5%
Humidity Resolution: 1 %
Solar Radiation (Light) Range: 0 to 200,000 Lux
Solar Radiation Accuracy: ± 15%
Solar Radiation Resolution: 1 Lux
UV Range: 0 to 15
UV Accuracy: ± 1
UV Resolution: 1
Rain Range: 0 to 394 in.
Rain Accuracy: ± 10%
Rain Resolution: 0.01 in
Wind Direction Range: 0 - 360°
Wind Direction Accuracy: ± 1°
Wind Direction Resolution: 1°
Wind Speed Range: 0 to 100 mph (operational)
Wind Speed Accuracy: ± 2.2 mph or 10% (whichever is greater)
Wind Speed Resolution: 0.1mph
Wind Speed Calculation: Average wind speed in 16 second update period
Wind Gust Calculation: Peak wind speed in 16 second update period
ObserverIP Module: Input 5V DC; 6.5' 110-240V 50-60 Hz wall charger included, Power Consumption: About 0.8 Watts
Outdoor sensor array: 2 x AA batteries (Ultimate Lithium Energizer recommended, alkaline OK)
Display Tablet ObserverIP Module: 3 x 2.5 x 1"
Sensor Arrray, appx. (HxLxW): 14 x 12 x 6"